Saturday, May 18, 2024

Amazon prime shipping delays...

Amazon is not valuing the  2 day shipping. I have 2 orders coming from amazon that was promised to be here May 16th and then the other was suppose to be here May 17th. One of my orders contains a part for the car and the other one is my gluten free foods. 

Everyone knows gluten free food does not really last long. The only thing that amazon has done for the late shipping is give a $5 coupon but what is  that going to fix?

 I ordered my food because none of the stores around me really have any and plus the car was broke down and I needed food but now its delay and not going to be delivered anytime soon this really sucks and kind of makes me look at amazon through a bad lens. 

I mean I know USPS is backed up but there should be no reason at all that the tracking says its going to be delivered the next day when in truly it is not and was not. 

Feels

 The soul sinking feeling of watching everyone you grew up with have friends they can go to or talk to while you stick to yourself because y...