Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Some people change...

My parents decided to turn to partying. My parents rather go get drunk on the weekends or go 10 minutes from my home than to come over and see their grandkids. I never get invited to anything they are doing nor do they come over or even call. Its always I have to go up there to see them but they never come see us. It's like after my grandparents died, they became this. 

Growing up, we never really had a lot. We barely had food for the 4 of us but now that I moved out in 2016, it is like they are living their best life. My little brother, he got a ride off of my fathers credit to college but yet he still lives there with them and does not have to worry or pay them back unlike myself. I bought a house and needed a little extra help to get the rest of the payment but its like I have to pay him back where it feels like my brother is getting by free. 

My brother and I were never taken to the beach by them but they would go every November. They talk about taking us well me because I never went since my brother went with his friend but they never took me ever. My husband before he was my husband took me to the beach because I never got to experience it. I never got to experience a lot of things as a child such as zoo trips, vacation, beach trip or any of that so while everyone that got the cool stories during school of things they did, I didn't get to have that. 

Not to mention he asked us before they sold my grandparents house what would you do with the money if I gave you half and I answered, I would use part for a down payment and the other part I would open a shop and get inventory. 

He gave his great niece and nephews my grandmothers car and truck but what did he give his own kids or his grand children... I got a payment plan every month. I got the loneliness of  feeling like I am nothing worth than money. I got where I feel like I am alone. When I talk, its like I'm not heard, its like whats the point of even bothering? What is the point of even coming around anymore. The feeling of uninvited.

Talking about generational wealth but how do you do that if you are spending it on things you wanted instead of needed and then brag about everything you are getting. 

Money ruins a person if they never had it before. 

Growing up I heard by 18 you are going to get a job and move out and I did that and they become this. I am sick, I am dealing with my health and diseases but it doesn't even matter to them they don't care. They rather go party and do whatever it is they want to do.

Lets not mention how my mother said she would spend time with her grandkids but she doesn't even hold up her words. So, I no longer bring them around them. Favortism is strong and its like I was never that. Why bring my kids around someone who is negative? If they do not know them growing up then that is on them. 



Feels

 The soul sinking feeling of watching everyone you grew up with have friends they can go to or talk to while you stick to yourself because y...