When we first met it was like fate had brung us together that no one could tear us apart. When I first seen you I knew you had flaws, tears, weaknessess, but most importantly you had love. You took my hand a lead me around that day and it was so magical that I never wanted it to end, in fact I decided that night after I was home that I would somehow someway marry you. It took me a little while but I made it happen. March 29th 2017 I married the girl of my dreams, the mother of my children and though we've had our fights and struggles we have stood by each other. I know your depression and I know how bad it is even without you telling me, I don't want you to go through it alone I want you to be happy.
I love you my blushing chipmunk.
Dive into reflections on relationships, heartfelt advice, and raw truths about what we often overlook. From emotional poetry and honest thoughts to visual storytelling and product reviews, this space blends depth with creativity. Whether you're searching for connection, clarity, or a quiet place to breathe, there's something here for you.
-
**MAESTRO LOST THEIR ACCREDITATION! THEY ARE TRYING TO DAMAGE CONTROL AND TELLING STUDENT TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR STUDIES AS IF NOTHING HAPP...
-
Hi, I am Lovely and I have been looking for answers about my pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea since 2021 and I finally am getting them. What...
-
I have never had an issue with Verizon . Their phone service is amazing and with me living in an rural area, I have 4-5G with no issues. Ve...
Saturday, January 13, 2018
Krystexxa update
Things went really well with the Krystexxa infusion. It took two hours for the infusion and then an hour of sitting to make sure everythin...