Saturday, August 17, 2024

Writing and talking

 Writing and talking is often times the best medicines. This allows you to get your feelings and emotions out. It allows you to open up and maybe there are someone who is going through the exact same things or maybe they haven't went through it yet and it is coming. 

Talking is a great therapeutic thing but if you have no one to talk tom you can always write or vlog about it. 

I love writing, I love being able to express my feelings and emotions and what I am thinking because it allows me to be able to express myself so I don't bottle everything up and keep it inside because it is not good to do that. 

Feels

 The soul sinking feeling of watching everyone you grew up with have friends they can go to or talk to while you stick to yourself because y...