Thursday, July 25, 2024

Suitcases

 

Summer is almost over, if you have not taken a vacation yet but still looking for a suit case or just looking for a suitcase in general, I highly recommend these! These suit cases are roomy comes with a travel bag that allows you to put your travel necessities in them such as lotion, shampoo, sunscreen, toothpaste and all kinds of other things that you are needing.

 It also comes with a large suitcase and a small one which to me that is a win win if I have kids or needing to add extra to mine and have no room. Some also comes with an extra rolling suitcase so be sure you are getting the one you are wanting! 

 I personally love how easy it is to move these suit cases around. I say this because most suitcases that I have a re not easy to move around and often times get stuck but this one does not. To me these are light weight and I can wheel both of them in my hands and they have no problem like most does. 

 Get yours here! 

These have an extra suitcase and travel bag! 


 My review blog! 

Feels

 The soul sinking feeling of watching everyone you grew up with have friends they can go to or talk to while you stick to yourself because y...