Dive into reflections on relationships, heartfelt advice, and raw truths about what we often overlook. From emotional poetry and honest thoughts to visual storytelling and product reviews, this space blends depth with creativity. Whether you're searching for connection, clarity, or a quiet place to breathe, there's something here for you.
-
**MAESTRO LOST THEIR ACCREDITATION! THEY ARE TRYING TO DAMAGE CONTROL AND TELLING STUDENT TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR STUDIES AS IF NOTHING HAPP...
-
Hi, I am Lovely and I have been looking for answers about my pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea since 2021 and I finally am getting them. What...
-
I have never had an issue with Verizon . Their phone service is amazing and with me living in an rural area, I have 4-5G with no issues. Ve...
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
This Year
This year is not what I expected it to be. We are struggling more this year than last. People are kind of more crueler and ruder this year. It's like something happened and people who was there are no longer there. The people you helped and said that they will help you are not there and it's just like what has happened. Why is everyone being this way?
Krystexxa update
Things went really well with the Krystexxa infusion. It took two hours for the infusion and then an hour of sitting to make sure everythin...