So my aunt and her whole house is sick. They have coughing, sneezing, wheezing, fevers, chills and she has diarrhea. My aunt ended up going to the hospital due to her leg turning purple. They said her family is going through sinuses and not COVID or anything. Another thing she thinks they are thinking is that her leg is septic or it became back infected again.
We unfortunately are who they call on when they need something and honestly it feels like it has been never ending because they always need something because I feel bad but however I am tired of doing it. This is the thing with having a big heart and trying to help people. It ends up making you burned out and putting stress on you. It can even run you into the ground and break you.
Months ago we where needed because she had to go to the ER and stayed for a month due to an infection in her leg and I was cooking and bring them plates and food every day so they could eat not just them but their son too he was at home and then their daughter stayed with us for about 2-3 months every weekend it felt.
This all started in 2025ish when they had to move and then she had to quit her job due to her health in the end of 2025 beginning of 2026 and they became dependent on us to try to help them.
First I was fine with it. I didn't want nothing bad to happen to them but then my husband started getting worst with his gout flare ups and his kidney disease turned into stage three and it put a lot on us with him trying to juggle basically 2 houses. It started with small things.
We helped them get their house up to code, helped them with a little bit here there then bought them kerosene to help heat the place and then we were asked for money who they can get food repeatedly and monthly and go to the store. I'm not complaining about that but it was putting a strain.
We told them about remote jobs and it never came to that it was always us being called as if we don't have a life to live. I felt sorry at the beginning but now I'm overly exhausted and I finally got over the first time but here it comes again and I refuse to do it this time and do all this running back and forth.
They got themselves straightened out while it feels like I have to do stuff to get the money back we helped them out with and that is not right at all. They did not even offer to pay.
My mother and father are at feud with them for my mother going behind my father's back and giving them money to move on.
My husband is supposed to start his Krystexxa treatments around the beginning of October however we may have to push it back due to him having auto immune issues and we could be sick from having to get things for their house. He is also trying to work as much as he can because we already know with his health and Krystexxa his job won't hold it for him since Krystexxa is 2 days every two weeks and he also has gout flare ups and they are cracking down in which is why I am trying to promote and market as much as I can because he is going to need more help.
Another thing is that they get a check from him and the daughter prior to all of this because he is disabled and now she has her disability going and all I hear is about is back pay and how much they get a month and I watch them by all these things that they could not afford but now suddenly can afford.
I'm tired and I'm exhausted and drained.