Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Sick with a mystery

 

There is a lot of illnesses going around right now and it is bad. We have caught what seems like the flu and COVID had a baby. 

It started with diarrhea and then nausea and vomiting from there it goes lack of appetite and makes things have little to no taste. Then it finds things that are weak such as I keep an ear infection ever since I was little and it's messing with my ears. It's also making my face hurt and teeth and head hurt and my body achy.

It's messing with my husband's gout and his Rheumatoid arthritis and he is having a major flare up to the point he can't even walk and have been in bed since Friday but Sunday he started to get a little strength was able to move and sit in his chair. It's making the body super weak and tired and all you wanna do is lay down and sleep.

The only thing I could taste was the loaded tea shop packets everything else was eh and nasty. 

Their packets are what is getting me through currently. If I drink plain water right now it makes me want to throw up the the loaded tea shop is a life saver and is giving me a little bit of energy to try to fight this off.

Shop the loaded tea here  their packets makes two glasses which is nice because I needed this to try to help boost my body. One thing about being sick is to make sure that you are hydrated because if you are dehydrated it is worst on your body.

Sick with a mystery

  There is a lot of illnesses going around right now and it is bad. We have caught what seems like the flu and COVID had a baby.  It started...