Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Gluten intolerant awareness

 

Gluten intolerant can strike at any age and moment. It can look like a lot of different things.

 From headache's, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, bloating, constipation and pain, itchy skin and rashes. It can barely be diagnosed and be completely misdiagnosed.

 A lot of sleepless nights, pain, and discomfort. There are really no tests for Gluten intolerance.

 Yes they can do the celiac test but if it comes back clear then they doctors may bypass it and not notice or think about it.

This has been happening for a year and 2 months and we are finally getting the care and help that I need. 

I was diagnosed with IBS C and none of the treatments were working. I reached out to my new primary doctor and he was talking to GI doctors trying to figure the cause of the mystery due to I wasn't getting better and was feeling worst. 

We call his office and to tell them about the linzess and how it was affecting me and not working and I was still having pain and the medicine was making me nauseous and not cleaning me out as it should so the nurse told me to stop the linzess and I was ordered on gluten free diet for the weekend.

Me not knowing gluten free different since this was my first time, the first day was okay. The third day, I ate tacos and it pretty much made me flair up and that right then I knew that I had to change my diet and eating. So now I am cautiously watching what I eat along with getting someone else to check the ingredients to be sure I am on the safe side. 

So far we are better than I was not really hurting nor having any of the symptoms except an occasional ting of pain here and there but besides that I am getting better slowly.


Get gluten free foods here 


Amazon prime shipping delays...

Amazon is not valuing the  2 day shipping. I have 2 orders coming from amazon that was promised to be here May 16th and then the other was s...