Skip to main content

Shutterstock

 Are you a photographer looking for a legit place to sell your photos and work? Do you enjoy making videos of the scenery around you and want to make a few extra dollars? Do not worry! 

Shutterstock is the place for you! They have a checker that will go through to make sure the images are up to their standards and if they are not you can simply edit them and then repost them which is nice. This is easy and I actually just made 0.20 cents and I did not even know it. 

https://submit.shutterstock.com/?rid=180294542

Popular posts from this blog

Maestro University Review 2026: The Honest Truth About AI College (SHUT DOWN)

**Maestro has shut down. They are no longer opened and to anyone who has received a Mac book, they sent emails to unlock them so you can keep them. **    **MAESTRO LOST THEIR  ACCREDITATION! THEY ARE TRYING TO DAMAGE CONTROL AND TELLING STUDENT TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR STUDIES AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED. **  **Update: after withdrawing and telling them the reason I was withdrawing because of the program I am in I did not like, they emailed me telling me I can switch courses and which one I'd want to be in... Was it that hard? You worried about first impressions and loosing a student because it looks bad on you but yet you give them the run around when ever they need something done and or want to change courses and can't because it's paused...  Some college university you are. You only care about keeping people on seats. Even with the email they will tell you, you cannot switch courses and to continue on with your studies even if you withdrawal in which I am not contin...

Get a 3rd-4th opinion for your health

Hi, I am Lovely and I have been looking for answers about my pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea since 2021 and I finally am getting them. What started out to be pain in the lower left abdomen, nausea, vomiting has gave me the run around. I have been ER surfing, Primary surfing, OB surfing trying to get answers from an unknown illness. No one knew what it was. I was violently ill. It started as nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, fatigue and pain down the left side by my colon. Doctors pushed me to GI, GI did a colonoscopy, endoscopy and biopsy and said it wasn’t us and pushed me away. I went to the hospital for pain and they saw a cyst on my ovary and told me to follow up with my OBGYN back in 2022 in which she brushed me off and kind of laughed at me but she did diagnosed me with PCOS told me it was fine. I ended up going to primary and then they referred me out to GI in 2024 and that’s when I got the scopes. I ended up going to a primary and she tried to put me on Prozac. I ended up droppin...

Verizon Phone deals 2026

 I have never had an issue with Verizon . Their phone service is amazing and with me living in an rural area, I have 4-5G with no issues. Verizon is a good phone company and their internet is good also.  I had it before in and have no complaints. They have a lot of really good deals going on and if I were you I would check them out. If you happen to shop online for Verizon there are a lot more deals you can get in which I love because sometimes the stores can be hectic.   Get a $300 Verizon e-Gift card with smartphone purchase and new line on myPlan. Online only Get free overnight shipping on us. With new smartphone purchase and new line. Online only. If you happen to want home internet and mobile services bundle together you can save up to $15 a month. Click here to find out more. Switch to Verizon and get a $200 Verizon gift card when you get a new line. This is stackable and be used more than once so bring the whole family. This is only redeemable online! Click he...