Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2026

The Dream That Wouldn’t Take Off: A Decade of Trying, Failing, and Still Showing Up

 Do not expect things to come up. Do not expect to get seen overnight. Its not going to work. Your plans will fail. Every thought that you have may fail and be unsuccessful. 

I had a dream, a plan a vision that everything I would do would tie together and allow me to generate income for my family so my husband can take time for himself and heal since he is dealing with gout, Rheumatoid arthritis and Kidney Disease and needs a lot of help at times. I was trying everything to get things off the ground from streaming, blogging, YouTube, ko-fi, marketing, networking, photography and a lot of other things. I done a lot of micro tasking also just trying to make it and some days it's like why even bother trying still to this day. 

This blog right here has been around since 2014 but started posting in 2016.

 This was my first ever blog and I started it in high school because it was easy for me to share photos, my thoughts and everything else including my writing. 

I met my husband in 2015 and then I found out I was pregnant in 2016 so then my son came along at the end of 2016 he was an emergency and he had his umbilical cord wrapped around his throat so I had an emergency C-section. 

We were struggling and had to find some kind of work so I turned to affiliate marketing every day such as clothes, jewelry electronics.

It did not work either but then I turned to adult affiliate marketing and that worked in 2017 all the way until COVID and then it stopped.

I was also doing photography thinking that would help and bring income also. It did not I only sold a few pieces and made 1.00 which still sits in the accounts.

 We were also trying to get twitch and YouTube up. Twitch came up. 

We got affiliated in 2018 with help of friends and then it was steady and then it died slowly. YouTube channel has been around 2013 and barely has any subs or views.

 I got pregnant again in 2017 with my second son in which I was on birth control. I had a lot of health complications. My gallbladder was messed up. I stayed sick I ended up having to have an ERCP and an EGD which means gallstone removal from duct and then stent removal from pancreas which made me even sicker because the stent did not stay where it was suppose to it turnt and caused me a lot of pain and ended up with chronic pancreatitis every so often still to this day.

In 2019 my daughter came and everything was smooth with her. After I had her I ended up getting my gallbladder out and was smooth.

Until 2020-2024 I ended up getting severely sick. I caught COVID 5 times in 2020 and then I was dealing with a lot of gastritis, ulcerative colitis, GERD, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, pain in the left side near the colon.

 I ended up going to my obgyn thinking something was wrong since I was missing my period and she diagnosed me with PCOS. I went months back and forth from primary to hospital to primary.

 I ended up saying forget it. I ended up doing a colonoscopy and they found an infection. Was put on antibiotics that made me severely sick and went for a second opinion on the gi scan. They said it was okay and I have IBS. 

I ended up switch primaries and then OBGYN and in 2026, I had an ablation for adenomyosis and got diagnosed with PCOS again on top of it and both makes things difficult so I may end up having another surgery where they go through the groan and go into the uterus and cut the nerve so I can no longer feel the pain since due to my history they are scared to do a hysterectomy due to fear of cutting and taking out the bladder and needing more than one surgery to fix it. 

They are wanting to do another colonoscopy on me to see what else is wrong with my stomach again since I am still having problems with it and pain, lack of energy and barely any appetite. 

Here are my links I have multiple link fans to separate everything. 

https://links.fans/lovely124 

Gaming link fans

18+ linkfans  

My affiliate links 

The Dream That Wouldn’t Take Off: A Decade of Trying, Failing, and Still Showing Up

 Do not expect things to come up. Do not expect to get seen overnight. Its not going to work. Your plans will fail. Every thought that you h...