Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Burn out

 

The burn out comes when you try and try and try again pushing for something to work and it never really works. 

It comes from not wanting to give up on things even though you see it not working but you still want it to work. 

I have reached this burn out many times with content creating, streaming, blogging, photography, writing and even affiliate marketing. This is not for the weak. 

I want to give up I really want to but in the other hand I want to keep going with it even though I know it's never going to go anywhere. 

I am so tired of trying but I don't want to give up with it even though I have every reason I should. 

Eventually it will work out but it's best to not keep pushing yourself.

 Its best to take breaks and step away to work on other things before you loose yourself trying to make things work that may never work. 

https://links.fans/lovely124

Burn out

  The burn out comes when you try and try and try again pushing for something to work and it never really works.  It comes from not wanting ...